We Are Currently Looking for Dog People to Work with the Best Canines in Arlington County.
You’ll be able to get great exercise while getting loved on by sweet pups!
Walkers must be available from at least 11–3, M–F. Six-month commitment
required. Company provides AMAZING training opportunities and a flexible,
friendly work environment.
• Be dog-crazy
• Be able to pass a complete background check
• Own a reliable, insured car and have a valid driver’s license
• Own a reliable cell phone with the ability to receive texts
• Have reliable access to the internet and be willing to access it at
least twice daily
• Reside within fifteen miles of Arlington County
• Be willing to commit to at least six months, preferably longer.
Please send a COVER LETTER addressing the above along with your resume.
Compensation averages between $15-$20/hr, after hours, weekends and holidays are paid at time and a half and tips are 100% yours.
We prefer that you have a dog and that you have an interest in learning about dog training, health and nutrition. Applicants with a background in vet-tech, dog training or other professional pet care experience will be given preference.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org